Saturday, November 12, 2016

Mini-update

I made very minor tweaks to this short piece (here).  And I have submitted it to Toronto Cold Reads.  I think I'll go check out the Cold Reads show this Sunday evening to get a sense of the crowd and perhaps do a bit of networking. 

I think I'll split my time between extending The Study Group and really digging into Last Testament for Lester, which is a more rage-filled piece (and I certainly can tap into that now).  Depending on how supportive Toronto Cold Reads is, I might take the time to revise my two finished plays, but probably I will work more on unfinished plays now that I have committed to spending more of my energy on that (rather than dwelling on the election or even on blogging).

I'll report back if I make substantial progress on either, and of course if the piece I just submitted is accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment